Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Moob"
The meaning of "Moob" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does moob e mood mean?
A: I'm not familiar with the word moob. Mood is your current emotional state that other can see. If you look angry for example, I could say. "You look to be in an angry mood."
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Everything lost is gone for good. mean?
- by - through- via what’s the difference between them
- What does what are you into in general? mean?
- (My computer was glitching out so I'm just testing something out to see if it works) How's you...
- What is the difference between perfume and fragrance ?
- Is this sentence correct? "It will very likely rain tomorrow" how would you say?
- Do you see any grammatical errors? Please keep your pets safe, during the September and October ...
- Which is correct ( when it comes to weight or weigh )
- She said I lost my appetite. Does this sentence is correct grammatically..?
- What is the difference between joyful and jolly ?