Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Muddin"
The meaning of "Muddin" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does muddin mean?
A: It's an activity where you drive a truck in a muddy field. The truck slides around and gets really dirty. The activity I has no real purpose, but some people think it's fun.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- *my bad I didn't know you were using it I'll hurry up tho. (does this sound natural?)
- What is the difference between Rachel asked Jane how he felt and Rachel asked Jane how did he ...
- What does I’ll only let you have me mean?
- What does mobile home mean?
- Is there anyone (who) can speak Spanish ? Can I omit “who”?
- What does Is it offensive to call a girl chick? mean?
- Does this sound natural? -- I could eat two portions when I was young, but now I can't even fin...
- Is this natural in American English? ーWhy do many Japanese women nowadays dye their hair brown? ...
- What is the difference between I'll do my best. and I do my best. ?
- What does groundwork mean?