Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Municipality"
Synonyms of "Municipality" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between Municipality and Metropolis ?
A: A municipality is a region in a country that generally comprises a town/city/area and its regional government. A metropolis is a huge city.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 私は昨日、カメラを修理した。
- What is the difference between I was forced. and I've been force. ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 私は大学を卒業したらアフリカに行くつもりです。
- What does That's something mean?
- What is the difference between face masks required and face mask required ?
- Is this sentence correct? Something must have been wrong with him to do such a thing.
- What is the difference between grave and cemetery ?
- 1. The machine is available where needed. 2. The machine is available where the machine is needed...
- What does ★I'm a one shot wonder Does it sounds natural? does that mean lightweight? mean?
- Have you ever sent a wallet to someone as a gift? Yes, I remember I bought my boyfriend a wall...