Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Nacionalidad"
Translations of "Nacionalidad"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? nacionalidad
A: we say nationality
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? nacionalidad Mexica
A: Mexican nationality
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Does this make sense? I hope this information is helps you somehow, please let me know if you ne...
- Can anyone tell me if the following questions are correct or not? Thank you 1. “Would it be okay ...
- What does Can "explode" mean a good reaction? Or is it always a bad/angry emotion? If it can, cou...
- What does what does it have something to do with me mean?
- What is the difference between solve and resolve ?
- What is the difference between Join and Attend and participate ?
- Hi, sir. How are you? May I ask a question that I was wondering about? What time do any cour...
- What is the difference between: "The telephone was ringing all morning" and "The telephone w...
- What is the difference between out, outside and in, inside ?
- Does this sentence sound okay? “Thank you for keeping our time capsule.” 僕たちのタイムカプセルを持っていてくれてありがとう