Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Nakatira"
Translations of "Nakatira"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? nakatira ako sa bacolod ,probinsya sa pinas apat kaming magkakapati, ako ang pinaka bunso sa pamilya, nakapag tapos na ako ng college BFA(bachilor of fine arts ),simply lang ang buhay namin pero masaya.
A: I live in Bacolod, it's a province in the Philipppines. We are four siblings and I'm the youngest. I have graduated from college with a bachelors in Fine Arts. Our life simple but we're happy/contented.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? nakatira sya sa bukid
A: @belle92 He/she lives in the mountains
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? how do you say nakatira ako sa Philippines ako ay 15 years old puwede ba kitang maging asawa park jimin please? in korean?
A: I’m from the Philippines (or I live in the Philippines) and I’m 15 years old. Can I please be your wife park jimin?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does It’s raining cats and dogs mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? コロナワクチン2回接種しました
- What is the difference between for example and for instance ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 1 Do you like swimming in the sea? 2we'd love meeting your n...
- What does among mean?
- What is the difference between angry with me and angry at me ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Japan which is a host country of the Olympic and Paralympic ...
- What is the difference between speak up and speak out ?
- What is the difference between I'm scared and I'm afraid ?
- Neither of us has any real _____ of this problem. A concept B thought C idea D understanding ...