Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Nakausap"
Translations of "Nakausap"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? nakausap ko na si mama sabi nya pa mas okay daw na sumakay kapa ulit ng barko mga isa or dlawa pa daw kasi nakakahiya daw sa kumpanya tsaka malaki daw sinakripisyo nyo sa pagbabarko mo.
A: Mama was able to talk to me, she said that it is better to ride again the boat, one or two more times, because it's embarassing to the company and you sacrificed a lot to ride the boat.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Which is more natural in American English? (a) I miss THE days of playing outdoors with my frien...
- What is the difference between I loved talking to you and I loved talk to you ?
- Chào bạn bạn đến từ đâu vậy.
- "Improving your English skills will help you move up in society." Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between crisp and fragile ?
- What is the difference between due to and because of ?
- I hate cliques. Does this sound natural?
- write for me what they say please.
- "My husband turned 40 last week, but he is still childlike and self-involved. I'm fed up with tha...
- What does Elizabeth couldn’t trust herself not to laugh. mean?