Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Nawet"
Translations of "Nawet"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? nawet nieźle sobie radzę
A: I'm not even good at it
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does have a seizure mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 変な夢を見ました
- Can someone help me out? Using the past participle in: Brushed with a comb, the cat’s fur felt s...
- What is the difference between Action and Deed ?
- I helped prepare our dinner because I came home early from work yesterday. Can you understand th...
- How do you say this in English (US)? how do you say bienvenue
- What is the difference between Is there any apple? and Is there an apple? ?
- Please show me example sentences with outnumbered.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 🍡 what does "uncalibrated" mean here ..?? I searched I the ...
- “I need to pick your brain.” is a common expression??