Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Neatly"
Example sentences using "Neatly"
Q: Please show me example sentences with neatly.
A: Your clothes are neatly folded
Other questions about "Neatly"
Q: I feel happy when I could write kanji neatly. Does this sound natural?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? Teléfono celular
- Please rewrite this to sound more natural. ⬇️ Mike: I don’t know why you laughed at the end of yo...
- What is the difference between quick and fast ?
- What does "undo" here mean? Does it mean to abolish the system, or revert the system to an olde...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Pantalones
- When I succeed at pranking my friend, what do I say? I got you? You got me?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Je suis à côté de la plaque.
- What does danm mean?
- What is meaning of “how on earth…?!”
- What is different between “C’mon” and “come on” ?