Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Nouritture"
Translations of "Nouritture"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? nouritture
A: @richardkennet: nurture?
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 2人の天使(＝my babies)との素晴らしい日々
- is this conclusion right? A: I hope this is not wrong B: I hope not( agree with A)
- What does leaflet calm mean?
- Hey guys! I heard this thing and I'm wondering if it's true: if you coming to someone's house an...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 喉が痛い。風邪をひいたかもしれない。
- What does The man in front row is eearing black glasses. -> It is right sentences?? plz mean?
- I rarely hear the word "whom" in English conversation, but do native speakers use it often in eve...
- What’s the difference those three words? “toilet”, “bathroom”, and “restroom” If use the word "re...
- What does “project” mean here?
- What is the difference between I went for a 5 minute walk. and I went for a 5 minutes' walk. ?