Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Nublando"
Translations of "Nublando"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Día nublando
A: Día nublando means cloudy day in english
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between plain and simple ?
- What do you call this thing that has peanut butter in it please?
- What does cold draft mean?
- What is the difference between late and later ?
- Are both options correct? “A handmade drawing” “A drawing made by hand”
- What does get through mean?
- What does "To pop your clogs" is something tactless to say? If someone has died and I don't want ...
- What is the difference between thotful and thoughful ?
- I’ve been learning english by friends. There’s this sentence,how about the whole”man walking on ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? ???