Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Nulla"
Translations of "Nulla"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? per nulla
A: @SweetHelen. Generally speaking: 'at all' .... However, it sometimes depends on the context...
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? nulla è impossibile se credi in quello che fai
A: Nothing is impossible if you believe in what you do
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? nulla a senso se non ci sei te
A: Nothing matters without you (here)
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does "frig-footed" in the piece below mean?
- What is the difference between entice and incite ?
- Women want to split domestic chores between her and their husbands but they have to do all the wo...
- What does sheer scale mean?
- What is the difference between therefore and thus and hence ?
- ・Everybody needs friends. ・Everybody need friends. Which is correct? Please tell me that reason.
- Which is correct and natural? Take this medicine every other day. Take this medicine one day ap...
- I have a question to English native speakers. When I introduce a person to other people, if I sa...
- Could you please help with my sentences?? I wanna know the most natural way to say these!! 1.C...
- police dog thief arrest