Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Ongulaire"
Translations of "Ongulaire"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? prothésiste ongulaire
A: Nail technician
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does "I enter" in this context mean?
- Does this sound natural? I wouldn’t advice on that
- How do you say this in English (US)? あなたは昨日何か良いものを獲る事ができましか？
- What is the difference between This is my older sister. and This is my elder sister. ?
- What is the difference between check and bill ?
- What does get your act together mean?
- What is the difference between Cut to the chase and Get to the point ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? كيف الحال؟
- What does He talks himself up. mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 窓を開けると、虫達の演奏会