Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Onur"
Translations of "Onur"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? onur duymak
A: Be honoured
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- The only regret I must negate is that "of" failing to do my True Will—what I actually enjoy doing...
- What does As this is a offer mean?
- Hey guys, what is the difference between “fight back” and “fight against” ? I have trouble in usi...
- What does fixing in food mean?
- What does What does “curse under my breath” mean？ mean?
- What does What is the meaning of managed, at ” I managed to get us tickets” mean?
- Is this natural as spoken English? Some Japanese tourists are careless enough to carry their c...
- I've been in pain since yesterday. Is this expression natural?
- What is the difference between flawless and perfect ?
- I have just finished my Japanese class. Who says this word? A teacher or a student?