Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Organically"
The meaning of "Organically" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does organically mean?
A: Organically means something that is made all natural. It has nothing artificail added to it.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does What is the meaning of " in advanced development" in the below sentence? Roughly 350 ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? what is the full form of lol?
- What is the difference between outlaw and criminal ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? どうしようもない
- What is the difference between under and below ?
- why is a and not an?
- Do you say "hot sauce" or simply "sauce?
- ‘Miracle beginning’ Is that correct?
- What does B-lister mean?
- It is a correct sentence? What’ve you been up to last week? If not, what is the correct one? ...