Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Outmoded"
Synonyms of "Outmoded" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between outmoded and old-fashioned ?
A: A farm tractor from the early 20th century is outmoded. It simply can not perform the volume of work required today. Old - fashioned while not common still has validity. Making a camp fire with a flint and steel is old fashioned. But if it is all you have it will get you fire.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- he's a shitty kid (does this sound natural?)
- How do you say this in English (US)? avez vous fini le travail?
- What does get on with my day mean?
- What does on a whim mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Posso te fazer uma pergunta ?
- What does How do you refer to these in English? mean?
- I will try to tweet something in English. If I made some mistakes or unnatural phrase, please cor...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Today is a rest day of jogging.
- 英検準二級のライティング問題です。 文法、文章の構造、スペルミス等間違っているところがあれば教えて下さい。 問題 Do you think fast-food restaurants are ...
- what does bugging mean?