Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Overcommunicate"
The meaning of "Overcommunicate" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does overcommunicate mean?
A: To provide too much information, what people don't think you should have provided. This is typically used to refer to someone who is telling too much about oneself.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between Shall we say two birds are in the tree? and Or two birds are on t...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Tôi ghét bạn
- How do you say this in English (US)? 2 giờ rưỡi
- How do you say this in English (US)? nhạc của tôi
- What does I would ‘rise to the accation’ mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? ???
- What does Off the hook mean?
- which phrase would u use, or how would u say instead? Putting that aside, Aside from that,
- How do you say this in English (US)? 안녕하세요 제 이름은 ~ 입니다
- Which one is correct? 1)100 rupees I got paid 2)I got paid 100 rupees