Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Ovo"
Translations of "Ovo"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ovo mexido
A: Scrambled egg/eggs.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ovo frito
A: fried egg
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ovo
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ovo cozido
A: Hardboiled egg
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? ovo
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between "Now it’s high time we 'had' something to drink." and "Now i...
- "Don't push yourself too hard granny, you're going to sprain your ankle again" 1. "you have hist...
- What is the difference between Send me a text later ./ Text me later . and Send me a message late...
- What does What is he saying?(Voice) Is this an American accent? mean?
- Which is correct? What a dangerous thing to do! You can have been killed. What a dangerous th...
- I called the police after I had just been stolen. is it natural?
- Sentence 1: "The mail is delivered by the postman". means: the postman delivers the mail . His wi...
- How do you say this in English (US)? which is better? 1) I think I'll get vaccinated when I get ...
- What does D-day mean?
- What does Uplifting song(?) mean?