Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Paciente"
Translations of "Paciente"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? paciente and paciensia ( I wanna know because the pronunciation is kind of similar so please let me know is similar paciente in plural to paciensia so let me know thanks 😊😊.
A: I've never heard patience as plural nor singular at all. It's like money; it's undefined quality.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? paciente
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? se paciente
A: Be patient
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? paciente (who is helped by a dentist? )
A: If specific, dentist's patient.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Is there a difference between the words “spoilsport”, “killjoy” and “buzzkill”?
- what 'navigate' means? how's it different from 'browse'? The all-digital vaccine proof process r...
- What does They usually ate plants on the same day that they picked them. mean?
- question >> unscrupulously here means, not meticulously or immorally? original text : apps that ...
- "I should've known my place from the start." is this correct?
- What is the difference between make a booking and make a reservation ?
- Does this sound natural? "I've been on a diet, but for one reason or another, my weight is plate...
- Hello. What does homer mean in " You got it homer. " Please?
- What is the difference between That’s ok and That’s fine ?
- much food or much foods which one is right?