Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Panik"
Translations of "Panik"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? panik yaptım
A: i panicked
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does to reach out to someone mean?
- Does this sound natural? I hate to wear a mask because my glasses fog
- Which one sounds better? “ Where are you? -at my house -in my house
- I, for one, would like to know the root cause. What does ‘for one’ mean?
- What does ‘let’s have some input’ mean?
- What does to smoosh mean?
- What does Accord? mean?
- He ki-yi'd unceasingly. What does "ki-yi'd" mean? Thank you.
- Does this phrase make sense in English?: "have I been being?".
- Can I say "how's it hangin'?" to women? Is the greeting impolite? Should I use "how's it going?"?