Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Partecipassimo"
Translations of "Partecipassimo"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Se partecipassimo a un giveaway, preferireste vincere una macchina fotografica o un viaggio?
A: If we were to partecipate in a giveaway, would you prefer to win a camera or a trip?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Does it sound natural “This article is typical usage of narration “
- Does it sound natural “Let’s call it an end and move on to the next part”
- Please show me example sentences with could you correct it article indicates the origin of cro...
- What does Harbor a little bit of resentment mean?
- What does moved cause a condition i guess (its not able to understand to me, bc there are two ...
- Which one is grammatically correct and why? "What became of him?" "What did become of him?"
- What is the difference between I am so glad to have met you. and I am so glad for meeting you. ?
- Is this natural in spoken English? "What's the highest mountain in the US?" "It's Denali. It's a...
- Could someone kindly tell me what are the word in this clip? Thank you! (Do you mind I take this )?
- "After it connects to your house." how should I pronounce "-ts t-"? should I enunciate all the s...