Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Phenomemon"
Translations of "Phenomemon"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? phenomemon
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does different yet the same. mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? フルフラット
- 1.Things are not unfolding as planned. 2.Things are not unfolding like we planned.
- How do you say it? High or big salary? High or big income?
- How do you say this in English (US)? me gustaría poder hablar inglés con fluidez
- is 'workout' a noun, a verb, or both a noun and a verb? "It's a good leg workout" "Wanna work...
- How do you say this in English (US)? rajesh jaaega.
- 1. If you study hard, I'll help you. 2. Once you study hard, I'll help you. 3. As long as you stu...
- What is the difference between on the street and in the street ?
- What does mfw mean?