Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Phenomenologist"
Translations of "Phenomenologist"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? phenomenologist
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between Who wants to ‘hold’ my cat? and Who wants to ‘hug’ my cat? ?
- What is the difference between have done and Have been done ?
- Cartoon writer or cartoon painter? Which is more natural to you? Or do you have any alternatives?
- What is the difference between a few days later and a few days after ?
- What does That should do it mean?
- Is this natural in spoken English? "What's the highest mountain in the US?" "It's Denali. It's a...
- Could someone kindly tell me what are the word in this clip? Thank you! (Do you mind I take this )?
- 1. I bake pumpkin pie. 2. I light skull shaped candles. 3. I wear a costume. 4. I go trick...
- Could anyone here please help me check my answers?
- What is the difference between By and On ?