Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Physicien"
Translations of "Physicien"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? physicien
A: "Physicist" if you're referring to someone that studied physics or "doctor" if it's someone that studied medicine.
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? physicien and cosmologiste
A: Physician and cosmologist.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Is this natural in American English? "Want me to drop you off at the station?" "Oh, do you? That...
- There’s a saying in Japanese, “Asking is a one-time shame, not asking is a lifetime shame.” Does...
- What does You take one, I take one. mean?
- What does It's hard for me TO ARGUE YOUR POINT. mean?
- What does run wild and free like a waterfall mean?
- What does Niche mean?
- What does matter mean?
- Please show me example sentences with "be ended up".
- How do you say this in English (US)? How do you say 個人旅行 in English? I want to say a tour organiz...
- What does trail mean?