Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Physiologist"
Other questions about "Physiologist"
Q: Some physiologists take anti-travel medication because they will become motion sickness if they look through microscopes for long time. does this sound natural?
A: Some physiologists take anti-nausea medication because they will become motion sickness if they look through microscopes for long time.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between love and love on ?
- Which one is correct? These paintings amaze me with his incredible beauty. These paintings amaze...
- What does mean?? mean?
- Can anybody explain me when I should use present perfect or present perfect continous? Please, wr...
- Please, check my texts, how is it right? Hello! My name is Christina and I would like to tell ...
- What does i'm done mean?
- close relatives and long relatives. (does this sound natural?)
- Please show me example sentences with stuff.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 언제 (영화를) 봤었어?
- What does please mean?