Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Pickout"
The meaning of "Pickout" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does pickout the ones that are softballs mean?
A: Softballs can literally mean the ball that is used in the game of softball (google it) or it can figuratively refer to an easy question. For example, if an interviewer asks a political candidate a lot of easy questions, you will often hear the interviewer criticized for asking "softball" questions. So in your example, "pick out the ones that are softballs" most likely means "pick out the easy questions.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Could you possibly look at my spelIing, please? Good evening guys! I have a word to you. I was...
- How do you say this in English (US)? sargento
- How do you say this in English (US)? 그는 나에게 팔씨름을 하자고 제안 했다.
- What is the difference between rent and lease ?
- What does Are you listening to yourself? mean?
- What does I can hear you, you know. mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 가끔 지방으로 여행을 가요
- How do you say this in English (US)? 선거
- is it "proud to be its kids" or "proud of to be its kids"? thanks in advance!!!
- How do you say this in English (US)? como é que diz sorriso em inglês?