Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Pickpocketing"
The meaning of "Pickpocketing" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does pickpocketing mean?
A: Pick-pocketing is the term when a person would reach into a person's pockets (commonly tourists or in a tourist city) to steal anything of value when the person is distracted or unaware of what's going on. They do it stealthily so it's hard to notice you have had your things stolen until later on which is why tourists are often told to be aware of pick-pocketers when they enter a foreign country.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Can I say give him it or just give it to him?
- What does Foundation mean?
- Is this dialogue natural? A: He is a bold man. B: What? He has hair. A: No, I said "bold", n...
- How do you say this in English (US)? quiero aprender ingles pero me cuesta
- What does Stoop down to his level mean?
- What does coffee with milk isn't very good mean?
- What does Coach mean?
- What does Halt work on mean?
- What is the difference between clinic and hospital ?
- 1. Is it grammatically correct to have a verb in present perfect in an 'if' clause? If you hav...