Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Pinchar"
Translations of "Pinchar"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? pinchar llantas
A: puncture a tire
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does The supposed gap between the number of children people say is ideal and the number they...
- How do you say this in English (US)? tengo sueño, quiero ir a casa ya
- How do you say this in English (US)? estoy muy estresada
- What is the difference between Today, United States launched in 2012 a service firm of many servi...
- The 200 signatories to the historic Paris climate accord may have agreed to a “rulebook” on track...
- Hello I am looking for someone who can help me to improve my English skill.. I can speak English ...
- I don't know which sentence is correct! (1) a. I looked at his eye. b. I looked at his eyes...
- What does It will be up to him to decide mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? これは誰か分かりますか？
- How do you say this in English (US)? 「自由に選べるスペシャルメニュー」