Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Pollaio"
Translations of "Pollaio"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? pollaio
A: Chicken coop or hen house
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Please show me example sentences with call it a day.
- Is there any difference between “depict” and “portray”?
- What does "i am back again asking for music to study/read to" mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 来週空いているのは○日と○日です。
- Is there any difference between “spare someone the trouble” and “save someone the trouble/bother”...
- What does Wanna mean?
- What does You’re a lot brighter than you look. mean?
- Does this question make sense? What has been the loveliest thing someone said to you today?
- What is the difference between effectiveness and effect ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? en donde uso el in, on , at?