Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Portishead"
The meaning of "Portishead" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does portishead mean?
A: Portishead is the name of an English band. I don't think it means anything.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Is this correct and polite? Hi, did you have to cancel our lesson today? If so, that's totally fi...
- How do you say this in English (US)? I wonder if
- How do you say this in English (US)? 〇〇に行きたいんですけど、どうやって行けばいいですか？
- There is a short clip on Youtube, about a minute. I don't get what the speaker says in a part. ...
- Could you please tell me which sentence is correct ? 1. I have been living in London since two...
- What does "He Cancelled Your Reservation As Requested" *Can you tell who "requested" in this s...
- What's the difference between "I'd like to do sth" and "I like/want to do sth",is the first one m...
- What is the difference between I understand what you're saying, but still I can't agree with your...
- How do you say this in English (US)? من رحاب مدينة صلالة
- How do you say this in English (US)? もし彼に興味があったらTwitterをフォローしてあげて下さい