Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Possesives"
The meaning of "Possesives" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does possesives pronouns mean?
A: Ours, yours
Other questions about "Possesives"
Q: how can I learn the possesives , adjectives, nouns and preposition in English?
A: @andrew25 buscar a un amigo que habla ingles. Learning languages is easiest when you have a native speaker as a friend.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- So could you correct the sentences if you find any mistakes? My father graduated at the top of h...
- What does I’m stumbled upon this book. mean?
- What does Either - both or one of two? mean?
- What is the difference between may l have your name? and can i get your name? ?
- Racism is stupid and ignorant. --- Does this sound natural? What's the correct way to say that?
- grammar issues that confuses me which one is correct 1.he is killed 2.he was killed if both are...
- He has to stop eat a lot if he doesn’t want out of shape. This is correct 😊😊😊?
- I like watching birds fly/flying in the sky. Which verb form is correct?
- How do you say this in English (US)? cooker
- was he a biologist?