Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Possibe"
Other questions about "Possibe"
Q: Would it be possibe to meet you at AM1:00 next Friday? does this sound natural?
A: can I meet you at 1:00 AM next Friday?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I heard the expression ”yummy! (=tasty)" is female language. Is this true?
- I saw in a movie this sentence: "I was thinking for the press statement, something akin like" W...
- Why do I always have fallen for a bad girl? Is this expression natural?
- "Do you have any plans on getting more tattoos on your arm any time soon?" Does this question...
- He's a pure natural. He's flat out a natural. He's straight up a natural. He's a staight up natur...
- What do you call a flat escalator?
- Could you quiet down, please? Is this correct? Is it rude to say?
- Can I get past? Can I get passed? Which one?
- This is just an example: “I have not been with anyone other than my wife!!!” My question is, whic...
- hang dry line dry What does it mean?