Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Preferire"
Translations of "Preferire"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? preferire
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does budget mean in "budget-friendly"
- What does as he has all a-long mean?
- Which one is more natural? I was afraid that i wasn't gonna be able to reach my goals I was a...
- What does Runner-up mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 緊張で吐きそう
- What is the difference between 「join」 and 「participate」 ?
- What does Martialarts mean?
- Can I use plural form: “credits” here?
- How do you say this in English (US)? どうして日本にきたの？
- What does viral mean?