Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Prejudicada"
Translations of "Prejudicada"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? prejudicada
A: "Impaired" or "injured"
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? ボールペンを2本持っておくべきだった。
- How do you say this in English (US)? ボールペンのインクが切れた。
- What does Let the dust settle Is it common ? mean?
- This room is dim. This room is dimly lit. are they both natural?
- What is the difference between assessment and consideration ?
- What is the difference between do you know how hard is it? and do you know how hard could it be? ?
- I have arrived at the school, I have arrived the school which one is correct?
- "it has been going on for a while" What does it mean?
- What is the difference between difficult and hard ?
- can i call someone "lanky" when the person is not tall but skinny?