Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Prejudicado"
Translations of "Prejudicado"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? prejudicado
A: Víctim. Injured person
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I have arrived at the school, I have arrived the school which one is correct?
- Please show me example sentences with could you correct it excuse me could you tell me where I...
- What does "Twinkle Twinkle Little Snitch Mind Your Business Nosey Bitch" mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 내가 이걸 어떻게 알아?
- what is the synonym for "sisters in arms" ?
- "it has been going on for a while" What does it mean?
- What is the difference between difficult and hard ?
- can i call someone "lanky" when the person is not tall but skinny?
- Open the window ,let the bathroom dry off/out Please correct me
- Can i say that "I got home wet." 私は雨に濡れて家に帰りつきました。