Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Prejudicam"
Translations of "Prejudicam"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? prejudicam
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? When you talk drunk, what do you call this situation? It’s s...
- Is Rocky a girl name
- Is this sentence correct? "I'm still going to take a while."
- How do you call this posture? Sprawling, lying on a bed or something else?
- What is the difference between monitor and keep tabs on ?
- What preposition should we use? The road stretched ... the car
- What does I got u mean?
- What is the difference between break down and lockdown ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 주종관계
- Why 'By' used here..?? And what make sense for these sentences..??? Please, reply.