Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Prejuicioso"
Translations of "Prejuicioso"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? prejuicioso
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? prejuicioso
A: Prejudiced -- someone who is prejudiced has an unreasonable opinion or feeling about someone or something.. Especially hatred or fear of a particular group or people.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- The place was stripped bare. what does it mean?
- What does Ikr mean?
- What is the difference between ambience and atmosphere ?
- What does I feel torn mean?
- wanna と want to では、want toの方が礼儀正しいのでしょうか？ 会社の上司と話す時は wannaは 使わない方がいいですか？
- What does “Be it regular or explicit” mean?
- It is correct? I was at the doctor.
- torque back his demeanor What does this mean?
- Is the word "prudence" commonly used in American English?
- What does You’re on in 5 Ms minnelli mean?