Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Prenatal"
The meaning of "Prenatal" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does prenatal maternity mean?
A: All the medical care during pregnancy.
Translations of "Prenatal"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? prenatal
A: Check the question to view the answer
Other questions about "Prenatal"
Q: she wanted to have prenatal care with this doctor does this sound natural?
A: It sounds natural, but "she wanted prenatal care from this doctor" is better.
Q: I will not let you go to the prenatal exam alone. does this sound natural?
A: I won't*
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does That’s my vibe. mean?
- What is the difference between I can access and I can be accessible ?
- What does what is "does" and where can I use it mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Tienda de bicicletas? Bike shop? or Bicycle shop?
- What is the difference between polite and formal ?
- Why “D” isn’t the correct answer? Do we regard “ten years” as just ONE period of time?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 삐치다
- Is "boutique" commonly used?does it only refer to fashionable clothes store?
- What does "it's a seller's market" mean? I mean, figuratively.
- How do you say this in English (US)? "I'm glad that you got to spend that time together." Is this...