Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Profond"
Translations of "Profond"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? profond
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? Do you ever flatter her? Is this correct?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 自習室は英語でなんといいますか？
- What type of thermometer do Americans commonly use at home?
- what do you commonly reply when someone says that they have been feeling down lately, and they wi...
- What is the difference between I am okay. ( to say no) and I am good ( to say no) and I am fine...
- What is the difference between Immune system and Immunization system ?
- is bitchin common word?
- "He gave me a coupon worth 500 yen. I used it at my favorite restaurant." Hello! Do you think ...
- Is this natural in American English? The former Uruguayan President José Mujica known as the "wo...
- What does plead mean?