Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Profoundly"
The meaning of "Profoundly" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Profoundly mean?
A: (of a state, quality, or emotion) very great or intense.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between This is sold out. and This is out of stock. ?
- Please show me example sentences with Got, get.
- 「秋」は、fallとautumn どちらを使いますか？ どちらを使っても同じですか？
- "Thank God I'm not the only idiot in the world, who give Ex Boyfriend´s clothes back, washed and ...
- James: Have you decided? Tom: I’m still undecided. I need to give it some thought. Can I abbr...
- What does "Ten dollers." mean?
- Is this natural? "I can't sleep, my head hurts!"
- Could you check my answers? any help would be appreciated
- What do you say when someone says whats up ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? I’m sure it’ll be unforgettable experience in my life. I’m a...