Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Propemsity"
Synonyms of "Propemsity" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between propemsity and tendency ?
A: It's spelled "propensity". Propensity is a natural or innate likelihood of a behavior. 'Tendency' is a more temporary pattern of behavior. They have similar meanings.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I don't feel like going to the movies tonight, let's just chill at home instead. Is this natural??!
- How do you say this in English (US)? 今日はランニングをして、とても疲れた
- The last thing I want to face is having a fight with someone precious to me. Please correct thi...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 起こしてくれてありがとう
- What is the difference between grass and lawn ?
- What does stop-and-go mean?
- “ I’m a student atm” What does atm mean? 🤔🤔🤔
- What is the difference between It isn't help and It doesn't help ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? In a mall, if a store sells clothes, belts, and shoes, like ...
- What does Falling too fast to prepare for this Tripping in the world could be dangerous what is...