Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Prophesied"
Translations of "Prophesied"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? prophesied
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Is this natural in spoken English? I have trypophobia. I just shudder thinking about lotus seed ...
- I want you to correct and improve below sentences to better sentences. If necessary, you can chan...
- Do the following sentences mean the same thing? 1. I'm not old enough to drive a car. 2. I'm too...
- Are my answers correct?
- What does stop-and-go mean?
- “ I’m a student atm” What does atm mean? 🤔🤔🤔
- What is the difference between It isn't help and It doesn't help ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? In a mall, if a store sells clothes, belts, and shoes, like ...
- What does Falling too fast to prepare for this Tripping in the world could be dangerous what is...