Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Propler"
Translations of "Propler"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? propler
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does a knocker-overer mean?
- What does Someone is ghosting you mean?
- does this sound natural? when do you finish your graduate school?
- ¿Algunos ejemplos para saludar?
- How do you say this in English (US)? あんま好きじゃない
- this time around
- can anybody read this paragraph with a southern accent？ thank you！
- "I didn't pay for the diner because it was on him." Hello! We say "It's on me". Can I say "It'...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 大学から空手を始めました。
- How do you say this in English (US)? 近頃うちの息子は生意気になってきた