Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Publicly"
The meaning of "Publicly" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does publicly mean?
A: Notice or attention given to something or someone
Translations of "Publicly"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? publicly
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between I think that's great and I think that's great and all. ?
- What is the difference between Can you not call me "pumpkin" any more? and Can't you call me "pum...
- What does "it was up onto" in the picture below mean?
- What is the difference between My dad is dead. and My dad was dead. and My dad died. ?
- i have school exams coming up in 8 days. And I’ve didn’t study anything. i always cram for exams ...
- What is the difference between Listen good! and Listen well! ?
- What does You are who you are for a reason mean?
- What does desire mean?
- What does Nearly mean?
- Which one is he saying? - I got to tip everywhere I go. - I got a tip everywhere I go.