Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Punchlist"
The meaning of "Punchlist" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Punchlist mean?
A: list of people that you wanna punch in face😊😊😊
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does keepsake mean?
- I am an English and Turkish student at the University of Jordan in the foreign language school....
- How do you say this in English (US)? تشرفنا
- How do you say this in English (US)? amo los libros!
- What does He runs a tight ship mean?
- What does this person mean "she" here? Is he saying me?
- Natural? "It's been a long time since I've seen him. He was indeed a great English teacher, an...
- ある動画で、「あなたはさっきまで泣いていたような顔をしている」を“You look like you’ve been crying.”と言っていました。 さっきまで泣いていた（今は泣いていない）...
- Quero muito conversar com alguém em inglês, sei muito pouco mas queria treinar e fazer novasse am...
- his words are meant to inspire us (does this sound natural?)