Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Purser"
The meaning of "Purser" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does purser's table mean?
A: A "purser" is, "an officer on a ship who keeps the accounts, especially the head steward on a passenger vessel." Their table is just where they do their work.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I will have a presentation tomorrow. Please correct the sentences below. I agree with the s...
- Now I'm going to brush my teeth and go to bed. Does this sound natural?
- would you tell me about florida ?i want to go there
- Can I use willy nilly in 2 different meanings? (1. whether you want it or not / 2. without precau...
- A. The southern parts of Europe are rendered warmer by the hot winds which visit them from the bu...
- can you correct my mistakes?
- "His perspective on the problem" can I change "perspective" to "light"(as in "try to see the pro...
- "Each pound weighs two pounds. How heavy do two pounds weigh?" - Does this sound gramatically cor...
- How do you say this in English (US)? how are you all
- https://youtu.be/Ztqe6BfPdrE 11:37-11:41 what did she say?