Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Putted"
Other questions about "Putted"
Q: I should’ve putted the key in the right place. Because I was lazy and I took it on my way to work. But there was some problem. I left it at my work place... does this sound natural?
A: I should have put the key at the right place, so I could take them to work because I was lazy. But now there was some problem because I had left them at my workplace.
Q: Please show me how to pronounce putted.
A: If you are referring to the verb “to putt” as in the game of golf, then you can indeed say “putted”. The verbs to “put” and to “putt” are pronounced differently. Please listen to my recording.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Did I write this sentence correctly? "But, as there were several products yet to be sold, 'The B...
- Do you use "be going to" in a formal speech and writing? Second Q: If I'm seeing dark clouds an...
- What does Gallery mean?
- Which is more common in spoken American English? Are the sentences the same in meaning? (a) How o...
- How do you say this in English (US)? hace un año que vivo en (new york)
- Why “D” isn’t the correct answer? Do we regard “ten years” as just ONE period of time?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 삐치다
- Is "boutique" commonly used?does it only refer to fashionable clothes store?
- What does "it's a seller's market" mean? I mean, figuratively.
- How do you say this in English (US)? "I'm glad that you got to spend that time together." Is this...