Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Quelques"
Translations of "Quelques"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? quelques idées pour un prochain dessin
A: Some ideas for your next drawing
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Y'a quelques on peux m'aider s'il vous plaît ?
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? J'ai quelques difficultés en anglais
A: I have some difficulties with my English.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? quelques chose de grave
A: “something serious”
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? j'ai quelques minutes à mon arrivée de travail !
A: "I have a few minutes to my arrival at work!" Or "I'll be at work in just a few minutes!"
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- is this sentence correct or wrong ? can you fix me please. "I feel very lucky because i have o...
- What is the difference between Made of and Made out of ?
- they suspect him for the murder does this sound natural??
- Please show me example sentences with confirmation/substantiation.
- What is the difference between It’s eight past three and It’s three eight ?
- I rarely hear the word "whom" in English conversation, but do native speakers use it often in eve...
- What’s the difference those three words? “toilet”, “bathroom”, and “restroom” If use the word "re...
- What does “project” mean here?
- What is the difference between I went for a 5 minute walk. and I went for a 5 minutes' walk. ?
- A: Why are you wearing winter clothes in October? B: I get chilled easily. What is the opposi...