Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Quemado"
Translations of "Quemado"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? quemado
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? He quemado mi camisa mientras la planchaba
A: Check the question to view the answer
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? me he quemado en la playa, lo tengo muy rojo
A: I got sunburned at the beach, it's very red.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? me había quemado
A: I've burned myself
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between humanity and mankind ?
- Does ‘Have a discussion’ always denote something bad? Or can it simply be used as a synonym of ‘d...
- What is the difference between 6 seconds or more and 6 seconds or longer ?
- What is the difference between care and caution ?
- What is the difference between being bullied and getting bullied ?
- Which of the following sentences is natural? 1. Smartphones are so popular that we can't live wi...
- When I or someone sleep except for night, what can I say instead of “goodnight”?
- What is the difference between PRESS and PUSH ?
- Please show me example sentences with TAKE OFF ( Idk how should I use this phrasal verb 😞).
- What does being pinned down on his back mean?