Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Quemar"
Translations of "Quemar"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? quemar la escuela
A: Burn the school
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? quemar
A: To burn
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? 'quemar calorías'
A: It's "burn calories".
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- It's against the law to smoke here. It's against the law to not wear a mask here. Are these e...
- i want to know what's the difference between get out and go out?
- Can I say “I'm his next of kin”?
- Does this sound natural? OMG... the rice is burnt... What we have to do?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 仕事に行きたくない
- What is the most important discovery in the modern era? Sounds natural??🤔
- they're trying to rip us apart (does this sound natural?)
- When should I use customer needs and customer's needs ?
- *I was filling up the application. *I'm just going to fill up the application. (does this sound...
- HELP PLEASE ❤️. Can you see mistakes? 1- I was walking down the street and I bumped into my teach...