Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Quinch"
Other questions about "Quinch"
A: Quinch isn’t a real word. The actual word is “quench.” You use quench when someone is very thirsty.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Every time I go to the barbershop is an adventure. Most barbers didn't understand me. Does it so...
- What does at any given time. mean?
- What does " can we stick to business " what does it imply? does it mean " we should only discuss ...
- What does artyom mean?
- " Take regular vacations each year, both long weekends and one and two-week breaks to rest and re...
- What is the technique to talk rubbish to the strangers or amon colleage and superior without feel...
- What does intermittent study mean?
- Please correct my journal 🐻 🐾 I got a mouth ulcer. It looked like frogspawn. I knew that tou...
- What is the difference between sense and feel ?
- Is this natural in American English? Speaking in public makes me so nervous that my limbs become...